Doing the payroll is no longer a job you can give to your best bookkeeper and then forget about it. No business activity has become more complicated in the past decade than paying employees.
First Hawaiian Bank has partnered with Ceridian Employer Services and ADP to offer payroll solutions to help you prepare taxes, handle direct deposits, and more. Payroll services* are available to all size-businesses, from single-employee companies to the largest of corporations.
*Certain restrictions and requirements may apply. Eligibility subject to review and approval.
For more information, please call Business Services Sales at (808) 844-3151.
ADP offers the insights, tools and data to handle your payroll so that you can unlock your potential.
- ADP Mobile App
- Direct deposit, prepared checks, paycards
- Paper checks delivered to business location
- General ledger integration
- Time and attendance solutions
- Tax and compliance
Whether you are a large and established business or small start up, you can trust our proven, all-in-one HR Management solutions to help you work smarter and propel your business forward.
- Employee Handbook help, HR Hotline, Background Checks
- Up to date HR rules and regulations
- Enrolling or changing benefits information
- Reporting life events such as moving or having a baby
- Acknowledging company policies
- Viewing pay statements and W-2 information
- Changing W-4 tax information
- Viewing the company directory
- Submitting requisition requests
- Managing performance and goals
Ceridian makes HR and Payroll easy by offering flexible solutions for companies of all sizes. Payroll Plus Powered by Ceridian includes:
- A Web Based Payroll and HR platform
- Payroll Preview Prior to Processing
- FHB Official Bank Check Service
- FHB Direct Deposits
- Automated Tax Depositing and Filing Services
- Comprehensive Reports
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Mobile Apps for Employee time entry and on-line viewing of paystubs
- Quickbooks Interface
- Employment and Salary Verification Service
- Branch delivery of payroll output
- Local Processing and Customer Service
To learn more, please make an appointment or visit your nearest branch.