What kind of options do you have for accepting credit card authorizations?
First Hawaiian Bank offers the following options for credit card acceptance:
- This is an efficient method of obtaining authorization for MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover Network cards. Each transaction is automatically recorded and kept on file which helps reduce credit card abuse and other types of credit card fraud. The terminal can also provide check authorizations just by entering the customer's driver's license number or any credit card number.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
- Payment processing may be integrated into your FHB compatible and PCI compliant POS system.
- Mobile Processing
- Process payments from your own compatible smart device or from a wireless terminal.
- PC Processing
- Process your customers credit card payments by accessing your web portal from your Windows based, internet connected computer.
- Merchants who conduct their business primarily online have the option to integrate a payment gateway to be able to accept credit card payment from their customers.
- Touch-Tone Telephone
- Access our fully computerized system to authorize a credit card transaction by simply entering the sales information on your touch-tone phone. No more waiting for operator assistance and, best of all, this service is free!
- In the event that you do need live assistance, an operator is available to verify and authorize credit card transactions.
- Operator-Assisted Authorization
- In the event that you do live assistance, an operator is available to verify and authorize credit card transactions.