What is Online Bill Payment?
Online Bill Payment is a feature of FHB Online® that lets you:
- Pay nearly anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 24 months in Activity.
- eBills. Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right to FHB Online Bill Payment. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
· Expedited Payments – Opt for same-day electronic payments or rush-delivery paper checks to select payees for faster payment delivery. Additional fees and restrictions apply; see Terms and Conditions for details. AutoPay. You can set up recurring payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills. You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.