- Customer Service
- Personal Credit Cards
- Priority Rewards Credit Card
- How do I redeem my CashPoints for airline tickets?
How do I redeem my CashPoints for airline tickets?
You can redeem your CashPoints for airline tickets by contacting our Redemption Center (by phone or online). The Redemption Center features Orbitz® which offers you access to thousands of daily reward flight options. When you redeem CashPoints for air travel, we apply the maximum redemption value for the level of CashPoints redeemed towards the actual ticket price at the time of redemption. (See Redemption Schedule). All airline rewards are subject to a maximum dollar redemption value applicable towards the actual ticket value at the time of redemption. If the actual ticket price exceeds the maximum redemption value for a given level of redemption, you may:
- Charge the price difference to your default card (the card that is assigned to your account registered on fhbrewards.com);
- Redeem a higher level of CashPoints;
- Choose another time to fly when ticket prices are lower.
There are no blackout periods but tickets are limited to availability - as long as a seat is available, you may redeem CashPoints for a ticket.Air travel rewards are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.