- Customer Service
- FAQ - Mobile Banking
- Mobile Banking Apps
- What is the Mobile Banking App? What can I do through the Mobile Application?
What is the Mobile Banking App? What can I do through the Mobile Application?
Our mobile banking apps allow you to perform your banking via an application designed specifically for your phone or tablet. With the mobile banking app, you can perform the following functions:
- View account balances.
- View recent account activity and perform searches up to 90 days in the past.
- Deposit checks.
- Initiate single transfers to and from your First Hawaiian accounts.
- Schedule single payments to payees you have already established within FHB Online.
- View/cancel upcoming and recent bill payments.
- Locate ATMs and FHB branches, including nearby ATM/branches using the built-in GPS capability on your phone (if applicable).