- Q: What is FHB Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking allows you to access your accounts from your mobile web browser, downloadable mobile banking application, or by text messaging, depending on your preference and the capabilities of your smartphone or mobile device.
- Q: How much does Mobile Banking cost?
Mobile Banking is available for FREE to all personal and business customers enrolled in the FHB Online service. However, there may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
- Q: Are my Mobile Banking transactions secure?
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from FHB Online, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, and password access and application time-out when your phone is not in use. Only the phones that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the Mobile Banking website or calling us at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from the Continental U.S., Guam, and CNMI).
- Q: Which wireless carriers are supported?
We support all the major US wireless phone carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. If your carrier is not listed when you enroll, select 'Other' and try the Mobile Web option, or check back later, as new carriers will be added over time.
- Q: Do I need a text message or data plan?
A text message plan is required in order for you to send and receive information via text banking. For access via mobile web and via the mobile application, you will need an Internet connection either through a wireless connection or via a data plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information on data plans.
- Q: I'm not enrolled for FHB Online. Can I still use FHB Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is only available to customers who are currently enrolled in the FHB Online service. If you are not currently enrolled for FHB Online, visit www.fhb.com using a desktop PC and click on the "Enroll" button under "Online Banking" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Q: How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
If you are already enrolled for FHB Online, sign onto FHB Online, click on the "Mobile" link under the 'Home' tab and follow the 4-step sign up process:
- Step 1 Log into the mobile banking center using your existing FHB Online User Name and Password.
- Step 2 Enter mobile information - Enter your 10-digit mobile number (home number if using an iPad or iPod Touch), Select your wireless carrier, and accept the agreement.
- Step 3 Select the type of mobile banking you will be using (Mobile Web, Application and/or Text Banking). Note: Text Banking is not available on an iPod touch.
- Step 4 Activate your mobile device:
- Mobile Banking (Mobile Web / Application): Log into Mobile Banking via the mobile web URL shown on the screen or by downloading the mobile application. You will be asked to enter your 10-digit mobile/home number to activate your phone and complete the sign up process.
- Text Banking: You will be shown an activation code on the website and will receive a text message on your phone. Reply to the text message with the activation code shown on the site in order to activate your phone for text banking.