- Q: What is FHB Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking allows you to access your accounts from your mobile device. The three methods to access FHB Mobile Banking are through a mobile web browser, our downloadable FHB Mobile application, or by text messaging, depending on your preference and the capabilities of your smartphone or mobile device.
- Q: How much does Mobile Banking cost?
Mobile Banking is available for FREE to all personal and business customers enrolled in the FHB Online service. However, there may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
- Q: Are my Mobile Banking transactions secure?
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from FHB Online, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, and strong passwords and multi-factor authentication. No account data is stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either managing your mobile devices in FHB Online or calling us at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from the Continental U.S., Guam, and CNMI).
- Q: Which wireless carriers are supported?
We support all the major US wireless phone carriers, including (but not limited to) AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
- Q: Do I need a text message or data plan?
A text message plan is required in order for you to send and receive information via text banking or to receive text alerts or out-of-band authentication messages. For access via mobile web and via the mobile application, you will need an Internet connection either through a wireless connection or via a data plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information on data plans.
- Q: I'm not enrolled for FHB Online. Can I still use FHB Mobile Banking?
At this time, Mobile Banking is only available to customers who are currently enrolled in the FHB Online service. If you are not currently enrolled for FHB Online, visit www.fhb.com using a desktop PC and click on the "Enroll" button under "Online Banking" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Q: How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
If you are already enrolled for FHB Online, sign onto FHB Online, click on the "Mobile" link in the upper right corner and follow the 5-step sign up process:
- Step 1 Read through and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
- Step 2 Select which Mobile Banking services you’d like to enroll in (Application, Mobile Browser, Text Banking, and/or Alert Banking).
- Step 3 Select your time zone and which account(s) you’d like to access via Mobile Banking.
- Step 4 Enter your phone number. *You will receive a text message with an activation code
- Step 5 Enter the activation code you received to complete the sign up process.