How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
If you are already enrolled for FHB Online, sign onto FHB Online, click on the "Mobile" link under the 'Home' tab and follow the 4-step sign up process:
- Step 1 Log into the mobile banking center using your existing FHB Online User Name and Password.
- Step 2 Enter mobile information - Enter your 10-digit mobile number (home number if using an iPad or iPod Touch), Select your wireless carrier, and accept the agreement.
- Step 3 Select the type of mobile banking you will be using (Mobile Web, Application and/or Text Banking). Note: Text Banking is not available on an iPod touch.
- Step 4 Activate your mobile device:
- Mobile Banking (Mobile Web / Application): Log into Mobile Banking via the mobile web URL shown on the screen or by downloading the mobile application. You will be asked to enter your 10-digit mobile/home number to activate your phone and complete the sign up process.
- Text Banking: You will be shown an activation code on the website and will receive a text message on your phone. Reply to the text message with the activation code shown on the site in order to activate your phone for text banking.