- Q: What is Mobile Web? What can I do through Mobile Web?
Mobile Web allows you to perform your banking using your phone's web browser. With mobile web, you can perform the following functions:
- View account balances.
- View recent account activity and perform searches up to 90 days in the past.
- Make single transfers to and from your First Hawaiian accounts.
- Schedule single payments to payees you have already established within FHB Online.
- View/cancel upcoming and recent bill payments.
- Locate ATMs and FHB branches.
- Q: How do I access Mobile Banking on my phone's browser?
Visit m.fhb.com on your phone’s browser. When prompted, enter your FHB Online User Name. You may be prompted to answer one of the challenge questions you selected on FHB Online. Verify your image, phrase and enter your password to complete the sign on process.
- Q: Is Mobile Web supported on my phone?
You will need a mobile device with a web browser that supports cookies and 128-bit encryption to access Mobile Web.