- Customer Service
- FAQ - Mobile Banking
- Mobile Web
- What is Mobile Web? What can I do through Mobile Web?
What is Mobile Web? What can I do through Mobile Web?
Mobile Web allows you to perform your banking using your phone's web browser. With mobile web, you can perform the following functions:
- View account balances.
- View recent account activity and perform searches up to 90 days in the past.
- Make single transfers to and from your First Hawaiian accounts.
- Schedule single payments to payees you have already established within FHB Online.
- View/cancel upcoming and recent bill payments.
- Locate ATMs and FHB branches.