Trust, Investments, & Insurance Accounts
- Q: What kind of trust, investment, and insurance account information can I see via FHB Online?
You can see a list of your FHB trust, investment management, and insurance accounts on your FHB Online Home and Account Summary pages. Then in addition to balances, if you are an individual (not a business/organization) customer, you are able to drill down to detailed views of your trust and investment accounts’ financial details, holdings, performance reports, and custody statements (containing complete transactional detail). Note: You cannot transact on your wealth management accounts via FHB Online. For assistance with transactions, please contact your Account Officer.
- Q: I am not currently an FHB Online user but I want to see my wealth management accounts online. How do I do that?
You can enroll online for FHB Online by clicking on the Enroll Now button in the upper left-hand corner of the FHB.com Home Page and following the online instructions. If you do not have a checking account, social security number, and Bank personal identification number (PIN) to enroll online, you can still enroll for the service using a paper application which is available on FHB.com: https://www.fhb.com/app_center/enrollment.htm
- Q: Are there fees for viewing trust, investment management, or insurance accounts through FHB Online?
Online access to FHB accounts (including deposits, credits, trusts, investments, insurance, etc.) is available free of charge via FHB.com.
- Q: Can I see my organization’s trust, investment management, or insurance accounts on FHB Online?
You will be able to view a list of your organization’s accounts showing account numbers and balances but you will not be able to view detailed information on the accounts. If you would like access to more information, please contact your Account Officer to discuss what other options may be available to you.
- Q: Why am I getting an error message when attempting to access my investment or trust accounts via FHB Online?
If you are a business customer, you should be able to see a list of your organization’s account numbers and balances but you will not be able to see account details through FHB Online. If you are not a business customer and are seeing an error when trying to access your wealth management account details, please call customer service at 643-4343 or (888-643-4343 from neighbor islands, the continental U.S., or Guam and CNMI) for further assistance.
- Q: I previously had access to my organization’s accounts via the direct Wealth Management portal website but now I get an error when I try to access my accounts on FHB Online. Why?
You should be able to see a list of your organization’s account numbers and balances but you will not be able to see account details through FHB Online. FHB Online is primarily designed for use by individual customers and as such, certain features are not available on business logins. However, if you would like access to more information, please contact your Account Officer to discuss other options that may be available to you.
- Q: What options are available for me to access my trust, investment management, and insurance information, and which is the best?
Please contact your Account Officer to discuss what options are available to you to view your account information online. Your Account Officer is best able to answer your questions about your accounts and access options.
- Q: I’ve heard of StrataWeb and now FHB Online to access my trust, investment management, and insurance account information online. What’s the difference?
Although StrataWeb and FHB Online both provide online access to wealth management account information, the available information and features are different. Please contact your Account Officer to discuss which service may best fit your needs (e.g., if you are a business customer).
- Q: How do I find out who my Account Officer is?
If you do not know who your Wealth Management Account Officer is, log into FHB Online, click on one of your trust or investment accounts and scroll to the bottom of any screen to see your Account Officer information. If you are unable to login to FHB Online to get your Account Officer information, please call 808-525-7027 for further assistance.
- Q: Why does my insurance account not show a balance?
Insurance policies don’t typically have a “balance.” Depending on the type of policy, they may have a cash value but this information is not displayed. Please contact your Account Officer if you have questions about your policy.