FAQ - United MileagePlus® Credit Card
- Q: Where can I apply for a United MileagePlus Credit Card?
You may apply for a United MileagePlus® Credit Card via:
- The internet at FHB.com (apply now)
- Call 643-CARD (Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands may call 1-800-215-4149)
- Any First Hawaiian Bank Branch
- Q: How do I redeem my miles?
To redeem your MileagePlus® miles, visit the United internet site at www.united.com or call 1-671-647-6453 in Guam or CMNI or 1-800-864-8331 (1-800-United-1) from all 50 states.
- Q: Where can I find out how many miles I have earned?
Monthly earned miles will be displayed on your First Hawaiian Bank credit card statement. Or, please visit the United website at www.united.com.
- Q: Do I need to sign up for the Credit Card and MileagePlus separately?
No, when you open a United MileagePlus® Credit Card you are automatically enrolled in the MileagePlus® program if your address is in the U.S., Guam or CNMI.
- Q: Is there a maximum amount of miles I can earn per year?
Currently, there is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn. This may change subject to the rules of United's MileagePlus® program. For more information, please visit United's website at www.united.com.