2014 FIRST HAWAIIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
Location: Hawaii Convention Center
Dates: March 14 - 16, 2014
Friday, March 14: 12 noon - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 15: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday, March 16: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Admission: $10.00 for adults, $7 for Seniors (62+) and children (12 and under) are FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Discount tickets are available at Oahu First Hawaiian Bank branches beginning on March 7, 2014.
The First Hawaiian International Auto Show displays over three hundred 2014-2015 imported and domestic model cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans under one roof. Manufacturers will be on hand to explain the latest features and enhancements in auto technology.
HAWAII FOODBANK FOOD DRIVE DAY
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2014
Time: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Various sites throughout the state. Visit hawaiifoodbank.org for more details.
Help the Hawaii Foodbank by donating money and/or food to help feed Hawaii's hungry. Monetary and non-perishable food donations also accepted at any First Hawaiian Bank branch from March 1 - May 31, 2014.
20th ANNUAL OAHU PRIMETIME WELLNESS FAIR (VIEW FLYER)
Location: Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall
Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Celebrating our 20th Year with:
- Free Health Screenings
- Fitness and Cooking Demos
- Farmers Market & Craft Workshops
Enter for a Chance to Win:
- Aloun Farms Free Produce Throughout the Year*
- A $1000 Vacations Hawaii Gift Certificate*
- A $1000 Mid Pac Petroleum/76 Hawaii Gift Card*
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Must be Hawaii resident age 18 or older to enter (must be 21 years of age or older to win the $1000 Vacations Hawaii Gift Certifi cate). Sweepstakes begins 3/4/14 at 8:30 a.m.; ends 3/4/14 at 12:30 p.m. Entry forms and full offi cial rules available at the fair; limit 1 entry per person. 3 winners will be randomly selected from entries received at drawing held on 3/4/14. Winners must be present to claim prizes. 1 winner will receive a $1000 Vacations Hawaii Gift Certifi cate; a second winner will receive a $1000 gas gift card; a third winner will receive 12 $30 Aloun Farms gift cards ($360 value). Estimated odds of winning 3:2000. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions allowed. Affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release required for winners. To obtain a list of winners, to opt out of future sweepstakes/contest mailings, or to contact us, write to FHB Oahu PrimeTime Wellness Fair Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3200, Honolulu, HI 96847. Sweepstakes sponsor is FHB.
PRIMERASM EVENTS (GUAM)