Introducing Your New Bill Pay Experience!
FHB Online is excited to introduce our NEW Online Bill Pay service, with new features including eBills and Expedited Payments.
- Payment Center – All payment activity will be consolidated under a single Payments tab so you can manage your bills and payments from one central location.
- eBills – eBills allow you to receive online bills from many popular payees (e.g., Hawaiian Electric, AT&T, and American Express) so you can pay your bills online directly through the Payment Center.
- Expedited Payments – Opt for same-day electronic payments or rush-delivery paper checks to select payees for faster payment delivery. Additional fees and restrictions apply.
- Change in Payment Processing – In general, your Bill Pay payment will be deducted from your account on the date it is scheduled to arrive at the payee. Please see the terms and conditions for details.
- For more details you can view our Bill Payment Conversion FAQs, watch our Bill Pay Video or take the Bill Pay Tour.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Online Bill Payments and Payees: Scheduled and recurring payments have been carried over to the new system, as well as any information on payees that you have paid or modified within the last 24 months.
- Payment Cut Off Time: For standard payments, the cut off time may be as late as 10PM ET, depending on the payee’s processing capabilities. When making a payment, the payment calendar will indicate the earliest available day a payment can be scheduled. Please note: The Bill Pay service uses a payment calendar that reflects Continental U.S. processing dates and times so delivery dates for Guam/CNMI payments should be adjusted accordingly.
- The terms and conditions for use of the Bill Pay Service are available at this link.
Important Information for Quicken® and QuickBooks® Users:
If you use Quicken or QuickBooks for online banking, Direct Connect users need to reactivate their accounts in Quicken or QuickBooks before the first download after the upgrade. Additionally, if you pay bills through Quicken or QuickBooks you will need to temporarily stop paying bills through Quicken/QuickBooks and disable this feature within Quicken/Quickbooks if you have not already done so. You will be able to use FHB Online (via FHB.com) or FHB Mobile to make online payments. The payees that you have paid or modified in the past 2 years will be set up for you in the new FHB Online Bill Payment system when you login to FHB Online to make payments. Visit FHB.com/Intuit for more information.
Not Signed Up for Bill Pay Yet?
FHB Online Bill Pay allows you to pay nearly anyone in the U.S. that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. You can make a single payment or schedule automatic and recurring payments online. It is a secure, convenient and speedy way to do your banking. If you would like to try Online Bill Pay, login to FHB Online and send us a secure message with the subject "Add/Delete Bill Payment Service" or call us at the number below. First-time users will get a 2-month free trial.*
* Optional Online Banking Features may incur additional fees. Online Bill Payment is free with Secure Checking and Priority Banking Levels 1, 2 and 3. Some restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions of FHB Online Services for more details.