Online and Mobile Banking Security Updates
We hope you are enjoying the many benefits and conveniences that our online and mobile banking services provide to you 24x7. Security and protecting your account information are extremely important to us. We continuously review and monitor our security systems and processes to ensure your accounts are safe and protected from unauthorized access.
As part of our “best-practices” model as of 2/8/2015, we have updated our SiteSecureSM feature that protects your accounts via FHB Online and/or Mobile Banking.
What you need to do the first time you login on or after 2/8/2015:
- Use your existing FHB Online Username and Password.
- Select three new “challenge questions.” Be sure to select wisely so that only you know the answers to your challenge questions.
- Remember to protect your answers from others.
For FHB Mobile Banking Users:
- You will need to log into FHB Online FIRST before trying to access FHB Mobile Banking on your phone or tablet/iPad®.
- Follow the steps above to set-up your new challenge questions and answers.
- Once your new challenge questions have been set-up, you may access your accounts via your FHB Mobile Banking App or device.
As part of our security enhancements, the SiteSecure image and phrase you selected previously will no longer be displayed. Do not be alarmed by this change as your Username, Password and new challenge questions provide the security needed to protect your accounts.
Thank you for being an FHB Online customer; we appreciate your loyalty and patronage. Please be assured that our systems are secure and we will continue to enhance and strengthen our security protection and processes. If you have any questions, please contact our Home Banking service consultants at 643-4343 or (888) 643-4343 from the Continental US, Guam or CNMI, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm (Hawaii Standard Time).