Add an extra layer of security while shopping online!
First Hawaiian Bank now offers a service called Mastercard® SecureCodeTM to help protect you against unauthorized use while shopping online at participating merchants. It's a free service for all of your First Hawaiian Bank Mastercard® credit cards and debit cards.
Once you enroll your Mastercard® cards, you'll receive an extra authentication step to protect your online use.
How does it work?
- Register your First Hawaiian Bank Mastercard® credit or debit card.
- Shop at participating online merchants and pay with your enrolled Mastercard®.
- Click submit to complete your order as usual.
- An inline window on the merchant order will ask for your SecureCode before your purchase can be completed.
- Enter your unique SecureCode to confirm your identity. This communication is between you and First Hawaiian Bank and never shared with the merchant.
New to Mastercard SecureCode?
Register here for free.
For important information concerning Mastercard® SecureCode please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.