Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
Thank you for your interest in enrolling for FHB Online
This form is intended for personal customers who are not able to enroll online. If you have an FHB personal checking account or only have a credit card account, and you have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a social security number, click here to enroll.
If you do not have the above, here are the steps you'll need to complete:
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Click "Next" to review your information.
- Print and sign the enrollment form.
- Mail to:
|First Hawaiian Bank|
|PO BOX 1959|
|Honolulu, HI 96805-9957|
And what happens next:
- Once your enrollment form is processed you will be mailed a username and password to your address on file.
- Debt Cancellation Disclosure: Your purchase of a First Hawaiian Bank Debt Cancellation Plan (the “Plan”) is optional and whether or not you purchase the Plan will have no effect on your application for credit, the terms of your loan, or any other credit arrangement you have with us. If approved, you will receive a copy of the Plan contract that will contain additional information about the Plan before you are required to start paying for the Plan. There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under the Plan. You should carefully read the Plan contract for a full explanation of the Plan terms.