Purchase confidently with our suite of commercial payment tools
Establish approved transaction parameters based on location, time, card-level spending limits, merchant category code, transaction amount, or any combination thereof
- Convenient online access:
Monitor transaction and cardholder activity
Dynamically adjust allowable transaction parameters as spending needs change
Selection of standard reports or build custom reports to meet your needs
Protections and Rebate[[#1]]
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and alerts
- Contactless payment security
- Earn 1% cash rebate every quarter[[#1]]
- Mobile wallets supported. Use your card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®
- Local Account Managers support all aspects of your program
- Local 24-hour customer service for cardholders
Protections & Rebate
Automate Accounts Payable
FHB ePayablesSM applies Corporate Card program benefits to your Accounts Payable. With ePayables, your company can securely and remotely pay suppliers with confidence.
- Protect your company by generating single-use, virtual account numbers for payments
- Save time on reconciliation by limiting your suppliers to taking payment only for pre-approved, fixed amounts
- Discover efficiencies with automated bulk invoice processing
- Our local Supplier Enrollment Team will identify and enroll suppliers to reduce implementation burdens
- Company liability protection against employee misuse for up to $75,000
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Primary Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help.
Call the Corporate Card Department at (808) 844-3181
- Rebate program is subject to terms and conditions. Please refer to the Cash Rebate Addendum provided upon application approval.
- Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Additional benefits may change at any time. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits, which will accompany any issued cards, for more information.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.