First Hawaiian Bank makes it easy to re-order checks online
Here’s how to get started
If you’ve ordered checks from Harland Clarke®, First Hawaiian Bank's check printer, in the last 48 months, you can easily reorder additional checks right here online.
- Ordered checks (not deposit slips) from Harland within the past 48 months
- The same name, address, phone number, and shipping address as your previous order. (This protects you from fraudulent requests.)
- A United States address. (Including Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.)
- Your check re-order form. (See your second-to-last book of checks.)
- The starting number for your next sequence of checks. (See your re-order form.)
Working with Harland Clarke®
OrderMyChecks.com is a service provided by Harland Clarke®, so you must have Harland Clarke® as your check printer to use it (look at your check re-order form to see who your check printer is). For additional information, please contact your local branch.