We’ve partnered with Ceridian and ADP to offer payroll solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Payroll & tax payment services
No business activity has become more complicated in the past decade than paying employees. That’s why First Hawaiian Bank has partnered with Ceridian Employer Services and ADP to offer payroll solutions to help you prepare taxes, handle direct deposits, and more. Payroll services[[#1]] are available to all size-businesses, from single-employee companies to the largest of corporations.
A few of the more popular benefits of payroll servicing with First Hawaiian Bank, in conjunction with ADP and Ceridian Employer Services, include:
- Compliance Tools
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits Administration
- Tax Services Management
- Time and Attendance Solutions
ADP offers the insights, tools and data to handle your payroll so that you can unlock your potential.
ADP Mobile App
- ADP Mobile App
- Direct deposit, prepared checks, paycards
- Paper checks delivered to business location
- General ledger integration
- Time and attendance solutions
- Tax and compliance
- Employee Handbook help, HR Hotline, Background Checks
- Up to date HR rules and regulations
- Enrolling or changing benefits information
- Reporting life events such as moving or having a baby
- Acknowledging company policies
- Viewing pay statements and W-2 information
- Changing W-4 tax information
- Viewing the company directory
- Submitting requisition requests
- Managing performance and goals
Ceridian Employer Services
Ceridian makes HR and Payroll easy by offering flexible solutions for companies of all sizes. Payroll Plus Powered by Ceridian includes:
- Web Based Payroll and HR platform
- Payroll Preview Prior to Processing
- FHB Official Bank Check Service
- FHB Direct Deposits
- Automated Tax Depositing and Filing Services
- Comprehensive Reports
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Mobile Apps for Employee time entry and on-line viewing of paystubs
- Quickbooks Interface
- Employment and Salary Verification Service
- Branch delivery of payroll output
- Local Processing and Customer Service
Want to learn more?
For more information, please call Treasury Management Solutions at (808) 844-3151.
- Certain restrictions and requirements may apply. Eligibility subject to review and approval. Please contact us at (808)-844-3151 or Toll Free at (800) 336-0542 for further details.