Finance purchases and access capital with a Business FirstTerm[[SM]] Loan.[[#1]]
Benefits for your business
- A fixed-rate term loan with terms up to five years[[#2]]
- Loans secured by First Hawaiian Bank deposit accounts are eligible for an interest-only payment option
Loan amounts range from $2,500–$250,000[[#1]]
Can be secured or unsecured
- Account Type: Loan (Secured & Unsecured)
- Credit Limits: $2,500–$250,000
- Maturity Term: Up to 5 years
- Loan Fee: None for loan amounts of $75,000 or less[[#3]]
- Loan Documentation Fee: $200
- Access Account Online: Yes
Yes. You may pay online at FHB.com or set up automatic payments any First Hawaiian Bank Business Checking account.
Payments may be dropped off at any First Hawaiian Bank branch or mailed to the following address:
First Hawaiian Bank
P.O. Box 29450
Honolulu, Hawaii 96820-1850
No. A First Hawaiian Bank relationship is not required to apply/qualify for a Business FirstTerm.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?