Online and Mobile Enrollment
Enroll for FHB Online[[®]] Banking Today
Personal customers must have a social security number and your FHB account number to enroll online. If you do not have a social security number, or you are a business customer, please submit a manual enrollment form.
Manual Enrollment Form
You will need to complete one of the below manual enrollment forms if any of these apply:
- You do not have a social security number
- You are a Business Customer
There is no cost to use FHB Online & Mobile Banking service for personal customers. However, you may be assessed fees if you choose to use these additional services within online & mobile banking:
- Online Bill Pay and Popmoney: Free for Priority Banking and Complete Checking customers, and Pure Checking customers with a minimum direct deposit of $500 per month. Online Bill Pay & Popmoney are $5.99/month for all others.
- Fees associated with expedited payments will be shown prior to processing your payment. Same-Day (electronic) payments are $9.95 per payment and Overnight (paper) payments are an additional $14.95 per payment.
- Direct Connect via Quicken or Quickbooks: $9.95 per month used. This fee includes the cost of Online Bill Pay and Priority Banking waivers do not apply. There is no charge if you connect via Web Connect or Express Web Connect.
- eStatements: There is no charge to view eStatements. However, there is a $5 monthly fee if you choose to continue receiving both paper statements and eStatements for your account.
- See the FHB Online Terms & Conditions to view all associated fees.
All other features of FHB Online & Mobile Banking are included for no additional cost.
FHB Online Business Basic is free for business customers. Enrolling for Online Bill Pay, Popmoney or Small Business Entitlements will automatically upgrade you to FHB Online Business Banking.
FHB Online Business Banking includes Online Bill Pay, Popmoney and Small Business Entitlements, in addition to the Business Basic services, and is FREE for Business Priority Gold and Business Priority Platinum customers and $5.99 for all other customers. This includes up to 2 sub-users and is an additional $1/month per sub-user after the first two.
For businesses using Direct Connect to access online banking through Quicken or QuickBooks, it is $14.95/month used (fee is inclusive of the FHB Online Business Banking service fee. Priority Banking waivers not applicable).
See the FHB Online Terms & Conditions for details.
Personal users can access the following accounts through FHB Online: Checking, Savings, Money Market/ MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan, Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine), Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine), Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check), Trust, Investment and Insurance accounts.
Business users can access Business Checking, Business Savings, MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Business Credit Card and Business FirstLine accounts. If you need to access commercial accounts please consider our FHB Commercial Online solution.
Due to various restrictions, not all personal or business accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, view the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
Once your FHB Online enrollment form is received your account will be created and you will receive a confirmation email to create your password and complete the enrollment process. Once you have this information you can login at fhb.com or by downloading the FHB Mobile app.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?