Online and Mobile Enrollment
Enroll for FHB Online[[®]] Banking Today
Personal customers must have a social security number and your FHB account number to enroll online. If you do not have a social security number, or you are a business customer, please submit a manual enrollment form below.
Manual Enrollment Form
You will need to complete one of the below manual enrollment forms if any of these apply:
- You do not have a social security number
- You are a Business Customer
There is no cost to use FHB Online & Mobile Banking service for personal customers. However, you may be assessed fees if you choose to use these additional services within online & mobile banking:
- Online Bill Pay: Free for Priority Banking and Complete Checking customers, and Pure Checking customers with a minimum direct deposit of $500 per month. Online Bill Pay is $5.99/month for all others.
- Fees associated with expedited payments will be shown prior to processing your payment. Same-Day (electronic) payments are $9.95 per payment and Overnight (paper) payments are an additional $14.95 per payment.
- eStatements: There is no charge to view eStatements. However, there is a $5 monthly fee if you choose to continue receiving both paper statements and eStatements for your account.
- See the FHB Online Terms & Conditions to view all associated fees.
All other features of FHB Online & Mobile Banking are included for no additional cost.
FHB Online Business Basic is free for business customers and includes (1) one online business user account, and basic online banking features such as transfers, eStatements, mobile check deposit, etc. To enroll for Online Bill Pay, Zelle® or Small Business Entitlements you must upgrade to FHB Online Business Banking.
FHB Online Business Banking is free for Business Priority Banking customers and $5.99 for all other customers. It includes the basic online banking features and Online Bill Pay, Zelle®, and Entitlements, which allows for multiple online business user accounts.
See the FHB Online Terms & Conditions for details.
Personal users can access the following accounts through FHB Online: Checking, Savings, Money Market/ MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan, Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine), Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine), Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check), Trust, Investment and Insurance accounts.
Business users can access Business Checking, Business Savings, MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Business Credit Card and Business FirstLine accounts. If you need to access commercial accounts please consider our FHB Commercial Online solution.
Due to various restrictions, not all personal or business accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, view the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
Once your FHB Online enrollment form is received your account will be created and you will receive a confirmation email to create your password and complete the enrollment process. Once you have this information you can login at fhb.com or by downloading the FHB Mobile app.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?