Standard Debit Card
Use your Standard Debit Card to make contactless purchases quickly and easily.
Use your debit card for faster, safer, and more convenient checkouts
- Make purchases with your debit card instead of cash or checks. Your card will be accepted wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Zero Liability Protection: You aren't responsible for fraudulent transactions.[[#2]]
- Need to get cash from your checking account? You can use any ATM wherever you see the Mastercard or STAR symbols. (Fees may apply if you use a non-First Hawaiian Bank ATM.)
- Mobile wallets supported[[#1]]. Use your card with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay®
And you also get these special Mastercard benefits:
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM,[[#4]]
- Mastercard Global ServiceTM
- Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM
- First Hawaiian Bank supports Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, and Google PayTM, which are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively. Learn more.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. To learn more about Mastercard Zero Liability, visit mastercard.us/zeroliability.
- Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for full details, or see your Guide to Benefits. To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com.
- You must register here in order to use Mastercard ID Theft Protection Benefits. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Contact 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for full details, or see your Guide to Benefits.