Priority Banking Gold
Get perks that grow with your lifestyle
Enjoy free Online Bill Pay
Free checks (Selected wallet designs)
$250 off loan administration fee
Minimum deposit[[#6]] to open: $20
- Monthly Service Charge of $15 per month
- Waived with a combined balance[[#7]] of $6,000
- Waived if you have direct deposit of at least $2,000 per statement cycle into your Priority Banking Gold Checking Account
- Waived for customers enrolled in the Private Banking Program
- Overdraft Services
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and up to 7 years of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Personal Priority Banking discounts and benefits cannot be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit. Online Bill Pay fee waiver will automatically be applied each month as long as you have a Priority Banking account as of the last business day of the preceding month. Personal customers enrolling for Online Bill Pay must be 18 years or older.
- To receive the benefit you must be a Priority Banking Gold Checking Account customer at the time of order. The benefit applies to your Priority Banking Gold Checking Account only.
Subject to credit approval and loan funding. The discount applies to new Residential First Mortgage loan applications (including refinances). Applications submitted through a third-party mortgage loan origination company are not eligible. To receive this discount, you must be enrolled as a Priority Banking Gold Checking Account customer as of the date of your initial loan application, which is the date when we have received all of the following information: (1) each applicant's name; (2) each applicant's income; (3) each applicant's social security number (if applicable); (4) the subject property address; (5) an estimate of the value of the subject property and (6) the loan amount requested. The new Residential First Mortgage loan must qualify as an Associated Account. The discount cannot be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise.
To receive the discount you must be a Priority Banking Gold Checking Account customer at the time of rental or at the time of each annual renewal. The annual rent must be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank account. Subject to box availability. Limit of one safe deposit box ("SDB") per Priority Banking Checking Account. You must be an owner of the SDB. The SDB contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency. For existing SDB customers, the discount will not be prorated and will apply upon the next billing.
You must be at least 14 years of age to open a checking account. For customers under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of account opening. Accounts with a zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically. Account Closing Fee of $75 will apply if a Personal Priority Banking Checking Account is closed or converted to a corresponding checking account (not a Priority Banking Checking Account) within 180 days of opening.
Your combined balance for your Priority Banking Plan is calculated by adding the balance of your Priority Banking Account and qualifying balances from all Associated Accounts. An Associated Account is an account that is eligible to be associated with your Priority Banking Account. Eligible types of accounts that you own in your individual capacity or as the trustee of your own revocable living trust will be automatically classified as an Associated Account. Please see the Personal Priority Banking Plan Addendum (the “Addendum”) for additional details about Associated Accounts and how your combined balance is calculated.