Make a difference for you and your loved ones with an estate plan.
Make things easier on yourself—and your loved ones
We’ve selected a team of experienced professionals who can provide you with a multi-disciplined and integrated approach to estate planning. Their expert guidance will provide you with a plan that addresses your personal wishes and makes sure that the assets you've cultivated during your lifetime will continue to provide for the future of those most important to you.
A good estate plan doesn’t just help distribute your assets—it also covers
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled before you die
- Name of a guardian for minor children
- Provisions for family members with special needs
- Gifts to charitable organizations you value or have ties to
- Disability insurance to replace your income if you cannot work due to illness or injury
- Long-term care insurance in the event you suffer an extended illness or injury
- Life insurance to provide for your family after your death
- Business transfer plan effective upon your retirement, disability, or death
- Scheduled reviews and updates to address changes during your lifetime
Ready to learn more?
Our Wealth Management experts are ready to chat.
First Hawaiian Bank’s Wealth Management Group provides investment advice and financial products and services through First Hawaiian Bank. First Hawaiian Bank does not provide tax or legal advice.
|Investment advice, annuity, and insurance products are:
NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK