FHB Mobile Banking App
Get the convenience and security of FHB Online[[®]] from almost anywhere with our FHB Mobile Banking app[[#1]].
Mobile banking services
Facial Recognition [[#2]]
Log in to your FHB Mobile app using facial recognition or fingerprint authentication and quickly access your account information.
Log in daily to get personalized insights on your finances such as duplicate payments, higher than normal spending, new subscriptions, and more!
Helpful features and tools
Manage Your Finances[[#3]]
Get a 360° view of your finances and monitor investments, manage your budget and track spending in your accounts, even those at other financial institutions.
Transfer money to or from your First Hawaiian Bank accounts, including making payments to an FHB credit card, mortgage, loan, or line of credit.
Alerts & Notifications[[#7]]
Stay up-to-date on your accounts & transactions with email, SMS or push notifications.
Download the FHB Mobile app from your mobile device’s app store. If you already have an FHB Online login, you can use the same username and password to login to the FHB Mobile app.
If you do not have an FHB Online account yet, then open the FHB Mobile app and select "Personal Enrollment" on the login screen then follow the on-screen instructions. You must have an eligible personal account to enroll. Businesses customers should visit a branch or go here to complete a manual enrollment form.
A text message plan is required in order for you to receive SMS text alerts and security code text messages. To use the FHB Mobile app, your mobile device needs an internet connection either through a wireless connection or via a data plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information on data and text messaging plans.
The FHB Mobile app is available for many smartphones and tablets including iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. For mobile deposit, auto-focus must be supported on your device. Please see below for a list of the operating systems that are supported for the FHB Mobile app.
- Android running Marshmallow (6.0) and newer
- iOS devices running iOS 13 or newer
- iPadOS devices running 13.1 or newer
If you confirmed you are using a supported operating system and continue to experience issues with the mobile app please contact customer service at (808) 643-4343 or toll-free at (888) 643-4343.
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from FHB Online, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, and strong passwords and multi-factor authentication. No account data is stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either managing your mobile devices in FHB Online or calling us at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from the Continental U.S., Guam, and CNMI).
We also recommend you review a few best practices on steps you can take to better Secure Your Online Accounts.
To enable fingerprint or facial login, open the FHB Mobile app[[#6]] and enter your username and password. Then check the “Remember Me” and the appropriate “Fingerprint/Face ID” checkbox, then log in. You will be prompted to confirm that you do want to allow this. You will also need to have this feature enabled on your phone prior to enabling it in the app.
The FHB Mobile app offers facial or fingerprint authentication on supported iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM devices. All registered fingerprints and face IDs on the mobile device will be able to login.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- You must have a mobile device with Internet to use FHB Mobile Banking, and an auto-focus rear facing camera to use mobile deposit.
- All registered fingerprints and face IDs on the mobile device will be able to log in.
- To view accounts from another financial institution, you must have online access set up at that institution.
- Restrictions may apply. You can only transfer money between your own bank accounts at FHB or other financial institutions. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.
- Personal customers enrolling for Online Bill Pay may incur additional fees. To unenroll from the Bill Pay service, personal customers can login to FHB Online and go to Settings then select "Unenroll from Bill Pay". FHB Online Business Banking includes Online Bill Pay. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.
- Must have a U.S. bank account and mobile number to use Zelle®. There is no charge for personal customers to use Zelle® (mobile network carrier fees may apply). Personal customers enrolling for Zelle® must be 18 years or older. FHB Online Business Banking includes Zelle®. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Standard SMS/Text Message fees may apply.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Apple, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.