Business Priority Banking 1
Get perks that grow with your business
- No monthly service charge with a combined balance[[#1]] of $15,000 (Otherwise $15 per month)
- 125 free items per statement period. Cost for additional items is $0.25 per item[[#2]].
- Discounts on Business Credit Cards, Merchant Services, and Business Loans
Minimum Opening Deposit $100
Free FHB [[Online Business Banking|/business/business-online-banking/fhb-online-business/online-business-banking]] [[#3]]
Higher level of free items
- Free first order of business checks (selected designs)
- Preferred rates for Business Mastercard®[[#4]] and Business FirstTerm
- First month fee waiver for first new Merchant Credit Card terminal
- Waived set up fees for Merchant Credit Card Processing
- $15 discount on Safe Deposit Box Annual Rental fee[[#5]]
- Waived monthly service charges for FHB Online Business Banking[[#3]], MaxiMizer Account, Image/Item enclosure
- First year annual fee waived on the Business FirstLine
Ready to get started?
We're here to help
- Combined balances includes the balance of deposit accounts, credit card accounts, and loan accounts. Please refer to the Schedule of Charges for Business Deposit Accounts for more information.
- A per item fee is charged for each check written, deposit ticket submitted, or check deposited.
- FHB Online Business Banking includes online banking, mobile banking, Online Bill Pay, Popmoney and Entitlements, and is FREE for Business Priority 1, 2 and 3 customers and $5.99 for all other customers. This includes up to 2 sub-users and is an additional $1/month per sub-user after the first two. For businesses using Direct Connect to access online banking through Quicken or QuickBooks, it is $14.95/month used (fee is inclusive of the FHB Online Business Banking service fee. Priority Banking waivers not applicable).
- You may apply for a Business Mastercard® and, if approved, receive a reduced rate spread for purchases (as set forth in the Business Credit Card Agreement). Please refer to the Priority Banking Plan for Business Checking Account Agreement which will be provided at account opening for additional details and restrictions.
- Subject to availability, limit of one safe deposit box per checking account. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency.