It's not your typical business credit card. First Hawaiian Bank's Corporate Card1 is a cash management tool that offers mid to large companies, government agencies and non-profits a simple way to improve their operational efficiencies and lower administrative expenses by reducing paperwork and increasing financial accountability.
It's not your typical business credit card. First Hawaiian Bank's Corporate Card is a cash management tool that offers mid to large companies, government agencies and non-profits a simple way to improve their operational efficiencies and lower administrative expenses by reducing paperwork and increasing financial accountability.
Our Corporate Card gives companies more control over spending than other credit cards. Who uses it, what they buy, where they use it, how much they can spend, how often transactions take place - you set the limits. Every month, you'll save time with greater access to information, online reconciliation and a single consolidated payment for all employee transactions.
Best of all, it's from First Hawaiian Bank - your local business resource for smart financial solutions.
- Single consolidated billing statement listing all cardholder activity
- Up to 13 months of historical cardholder transactional data accessible online
- Management reports to help review and analyze spending across your entire organization
- Ability to download data into company's accounting system
- Restrict card use to specific types of purchases, set number of purchases and spending limits by individual employee
- Different credit limit assignments by individual employee
For more information about Corporate Cards, visit your nearest First Hawaiian Bank branch or call the Business Services Sales Department at (808) 844-3172 (Oahu), (800) 336-0542 (Neighbor Islands) or call 1-800-342-2778 from Guam or CNMI.
- Company liability protection against employee misuse for up to $75,0002
- Review transactions on the Internet
- Electronic interface to accounting systems
- Choice of management reports
- Merchant Category Controls (determines what types of transactions are permitted)
- Consolidated billing
- Individual or Corporate Statements
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance2
- Primary Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance2
- Zero Liability on unauthorized third party purchases3
- Color Photo I.D.
- 24-Hour Customer Service
1 Subject to credit approval.
2 Benefits provided by MasterCard® and Visa® and may change at any time.
3 Certain terms and conditions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for more details.