It's not your typical business credit card. First Hawaiian Bank's Corporate Card is a cash management tool that offers mid to large companies, government agencies and non-profits a simple way to improve their operational efficiencies and lower administrative expenses by reducing paperwork and increasing financial accountability.1
Our Corporate Card gives companies more control over spending than other credit cards. Who uses it, what they buy, where they use it, how much they can spend, how often transactions take place - you set the limits. Every month, you'll save time with greater access to information, online reconciliation and a single consolidated payment for all employee transactions.
Best of all, it's from First Hawaiian Bank - your local business resource for smart financial solutions.
- Single consolidated billing statement listing all cardholder activity
- Up to 13 months of historical cardholder transactional data accessible online
- Management reports to help review and analyze spending across your entire organization
- Ability to download data into company's accounting system
- Restrict card use to specific types of purchases, set number of purchases and spending limits by individual employee
- Different credit limit assignments by individual employee
For more information about Corporate Cards, visit your nearest First Hawaiian Bank branch or call the Business Services Sales Department at (808) 844-3172 (Oahu), (800) 336-0542 (Neighbor Islands) or call 1-800-342-2778 from Guam or CNMI.
- 1% cash rebate earned quarterly2
- Company liability protection against employee misuse for up to $75,0003
- Review transactions on the Internet
- Electronic interface to accounting systems
- Choice of management reports
- Merchant Category Controls (determines what types of transactions are permitted)
- Consolidated billing
- Individual or Corporate Statements
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance3
- Primary Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance3
- Zero Liability on unauthorized third party purchases4
- Color Photo I.D.
- 24-Hour Customer Service
First Hawaiian Bank’s Corporate Card Program offers the convenience of online access via CentreSuite for transaction review, card management, reporting and accounting.
- View transactions as soon as it posts to the account (approximately 1-2 days)
- Upload transactions directly to your general ledger system
- Use the Internet and e-mail capability to receive cardholder statements online and distribute via email
- Permit cardholders on-line access to split expenses, reallocate costs and reconcile transactions
- Monitor policy compliance
FHB ePayablesSM is an online, automated solution that helps businesses reduce fraud risk, ease reconciliation, and earn incremental rebate. With this enhancement, First Hawaiian Bank’s Corporate Card customers can save time by paying for goods and services with a virtual card that is automatically generated and distributed for payment, is valid for one payment only, expires after it is used, and may only be run for the exact payment amount authorized.
- Protect your business by generating single-use virtual account numbers for online purchases and payments to your suppliers
- Discover efficiencies with automated bulk invoice processing and follow up emails
- Save time on reconciliation as system functionality only allows your suppliers to take payment for the specific amount you set
- Our Supplier Enablement Team will work with you to identify rebate opportunities
1 Subject to credit approval.
2 Rebate program is subject to terms and conditions. Please refer to the Cash Rebate Addendum.
3 Additional benefits may change at any time. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
4 Certain terms and conditions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for more details.