Employee Benefit Plans
An Employee Benefits Plan plays an integral role in the "total compensation" paid to an employee, which includes direct cash compensation (regular salary or wages and bonuses) and employee benefits (the large and ever-increasing non-cash portion of total compensation).
Because controlling the cost of labor can help you to attain a competitive advantage, we assist you by:
- Designing a comprehensive benefits program that will integrate your benefits with the company's business strategy, compensation philosophy and human resource needs while also meeting the needs of your employees
- Finding more effective ways to control health care costs - those currently in use and those at the leading edge
- Selecting the appropriate retirement plan
- Designing, implementing and monitoring a company retirement plan that fits your needs
- Communicating your employee benefits effectively, which helps you retain your competitive position in the labor market.
Employee benefits we may suggest include:
- Group Term Insurance – Offers employees more affordable insurance rates while providing a benefit to beneficiaries should the insured employee die during the term
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Helps employees protect their retirement plans, gives them a choice about their health care, and eases the financial and emotional burden on their families
- Temporary Disability Insurance – Provides employees short-term coverage during the initial weeks of a disabling accident or illness, and adds peace of mind and support for recovery
- Long Term Disability Insurance – Provides employees a steady stream of income while they are unable to work during an extended period of a disabling illness or accident
- Cafeteria Plans – Offers pre-tax flexibility in health benefits by providing employees with cost effective supplemental insurance they need while maximizing the dollars committed by the employer
For more information, call us at (877) 643-4344 or visit any conveniently located First Hawaiian Bank branch and ask to speak to a Wealth Advisor.