- Q: How do I enable the First Hawaiian Bank skill for Amazon Alexa voice banking?
- Q: What can I ask Alexa?
Here are a few voice commands that you can use:
- Open the skill
“Alexa, open First Hawaiian Bank”
- Ask for a summary of your information
“My account summary”
(Alexa will say each available account type, the last 4-digits of the account number, and the available balance or outstanding balance for loans & credit cards)
“List my accounts”
(Alexa will list each available account type and the last 4-digits of the account number)
- Ask for account balance information
“What is my checking account balance?
“What is my balance for account ending in - - - - ?
- Ask for recent transactions
“What are my recent transactions?”
“What are my recent transactions for my savings account ending in - - - - ?”
(Alexa will provide transactions for the current month)
“What are my previous months transactions for checking account ending in - - - - ?”
- Ask for pending transactions that are still being processed
“What are my pending transactions?“
- Set or change your security code
“Set my security code to - - - -“
“Change my security code to - - - - “
- Customer Support Information:
“What is the customer support number?“
“What are the customer support hours?“
- Get additional Help
“What commands can I say”
- Open the skill
- Q: Can I link more than one FHB Online login to an Amazon profile?
No. You can only link one FHB Online login to a single Amazon profile. However, you can have multiple Amazon profiles linked to an Alexa enabled device.
- Q: Can multiple people use the same Alexa device and how do I obtain information for myself?
You can use the Amazon Household feature to connect multiple Amazon profiles to an Alexa enabled device. If you use the Amazon Household feature, you can switch between Amazon profiles by saying “Alexa, switch profiles." To check the Amazon profile you're currently using, you can say, “Alexa, which profile is this?" Confirm that your Alexa device is on the correct Amazon profile before opening the First Hawaiian Bank skill.
- Q: Do I need to enable the First Hawaiian Bank skill separately on each Alexa enabled device?
No. Once you've successfully paired the First Hawaiian Bank skill in your Alexa app, it will work on any device that is associated with your Alexa app and Amazon profile.
- Q: Will changing my FHB Online password affect my access to the First Hawaiian Bank skill?
No, as long as the First Hawaiian Bank skill was already enabled and linked to your FHB Online account. If you have not enabled the skill yet, and you were given a temporary FHB Online password, you must login to online or mobile banking to change your password first. Then go in to the Alexa app to enable the First Hawaiian Bank skill.
- Q: How do I disable from the First Hawaiian Bank skill?
To disable, go to the First Hawaiian Bank skill page in your Alexa app and click “Disable”. Note that this does not affect your direct FHB Online access.