CentreSuite®, is designed to streamline accounting code allocation and simplify the submission, review and approval process for employee expenses.
Cardholders are able to:
- View their statements online one to two days after the cycle date
- Create an expense report using their transaction information
- Submit reports and statements through email.
Administrators are able to:
- Use customizable fields to define automated allocation rules based on merchant category code (MCC) or cardholder, vendor name, card account, and expense type to facilitate expense allocation and supplier reporting.
- Determine accounting code segments and the order in which they are applied, including cost centers, departments, and other accounting ledger indicators.
- Seamlessly integrate files between CentreSuite® and your financial system to facilitate expense allocation and merchant reporting.
- Create, save, and access custom reports. All queries can be saved so commonly performed searches can be chosen from a list eliminating the need to recreate the same search.
- Compile the data needed to negotiate vendor discounts based on transaction volume.
If you are an existing Administrator and need additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.