See which account is right for you
Have more questions?
We’re here to help.
1. A monthly fee of $5.00 will apply to accounts that elect to receive both eStatements and paper statements.
2. For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
3. New personal customers to the Bill Pay service receive a 2 month free trial. Any applicable fees will start to be assessed after the free trial period. To unenroll from the Bill Pay service, log in to your FHB Online account and send a Secured Message to request Bill Pay be removed. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online services for full details
4. Safe Deposit Box. Rental is based upon availability. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency. Requires annual rent to be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank Checking or Savings Account.
5. Preferred Credit Card APR. Subject to credit approval. Applicable to Priority Destinations®, Priority Rewards Premier World EliteSM and Cash Rewards credit card products. Additional restrictions apply.
6. Incoming Wire Transfer Fee. Fee waiver applies only to incoming wire transfer directly into the Priority Banking checking account.
7. Official Bank Check. The fee will be waived for one Official Bank Check per day.
8. Personal Loans. Subject to credit approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
9. Personal and Home Equity Lines of Credit. Subject to credit approval. Discount is applied to the variable rate. There is no discount on introductory fixed rates or fixed rate locks unless otherwise indicated in a specific promotion. Home Equity Line of Credit accounts are not available in the CNMI. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
10. Mortgage Fee Discount. Subject to loan approval and loan funding.
11. Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. The benefits associated with the Complete Checking Account (“Benefits”) are only provided on or with the Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. The Benefits are provided by Mastercard and its affiliates and contractors, and are not provided or endorsed by First Hawaiian Bank. Additional restrictions apply. Please review your Guide to Benefits for detailed information. The Benefits include cellphone or other types of insurance (see box below), which require use of the Debit Card. Registration is required for certain Benefits (i.e., credit score, credit monitoring & activity alerts, additional ID monitoring and ID theft – family coverage, etc.). Go to here for more information. First Hawaiian Bank and Mastercard reserve the right to cancel or change the Benefits at any time without prior notice. If your Complete Checking Account or Debit Card are cancelled or closed for any reason, access to the Benefits may be terminated at any time without notice.
12. Cell Phone Protection. Customers are eligible to file claims only if they pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Coverage takes effect from the first day of the calendar month following the payment of their bill. To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com. Subject to limits, exclusions and conditions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
* Banking services and special benefits depend on the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if account is closed or converted to another type of account. Please see Priority Banking Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions.