Standard Debit Card
Use your First Hawaiian Bank Debit Mastercard® to make payments in-store or online, and your purchases will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
Use your debit card for faster, safer, and more convenient checkouts:
- Make purchases with your debit card instead of cash or checks. Your card will be accepted wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Add your card to a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay® for even easier payments.1
- Zero Liability Protection: You aren't responsible for fraudulent transactions.2
Need to get cash from your checking account? You can use any ATM wherever you see the or symbols. (Fees may apply if you use a non-First Hawaiian Bank ATM.)
Mastercard BenefitsFor full details, please see the Standard Debit Card Guide to Benefits
- Satisfaction Guarantee3
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM,4
- Mastercard Global ServiceTM
- Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM
1 First Hawaiian Bank supports Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, and Google PayTM, which are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively. Learn more.
2 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. To learn more about Mastercard Zero Liability, visit mastercard.us/zeroliability.
3 Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for full details, or see your Guide to Benefits. To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com.
4 You must register at www.mastercard.us/idtheftprotection in order to claim ID Theft Protection Benefits. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Contact 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for full details, or see your Guide to Benefits.