Priority Banking 1
Get perks that grow with your lifestyle
Get 0.25% off Personal Loans
Enjoy free Online Bill Pay
Free checks (Selected designs)
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and 12 months of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
- Preferred Credit Card APR. Subject to credit approval. Applicable to Priority Destinations®, Priority Rewards Premier World EliteSM and Cash Rewards credit card products. Additional restrictions apply. Contact your banker for more information.
- Personal Loans. Subject to credit approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
* A Priority BankingSM Personal Checking Account is required. Banking services and special benefits depend upon the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if the account is closed or converted to another type of account. The Priority Banking Plan is available only for personal accounts. (For Businesses, the Priority Banking Plan for Business is available.) Please see Priority Banking Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions.
+ Service charges accurate as of 2/3/2020.