Priority Banking 3
When you’ve made it this far, you deserve the best.
Get top-tier banking.
Get 0.35% off lines and loans
$350 off loan administration fee
No annual fee on lines of credit
- Safe deposit box discount[[#3]]
- Free notary service
- Waived fees for incoming wire transfers,[[#4]] Savings Link overdraft transfer, official bank checks[[#5]]
- No network ATM fees[[#6]]
- Preferred APR on consumer credit cards[[#7]]
- 0.35% personal loan discount[[#8]]
- 0.35% line of credit discount and no annual fee[[#9]]
- $350 off loan administration fee[[#10]]
- No withdrawal penalty on CDs for health reasons[[#11]]
- Standard Debit Card
- And more!
- Interest bearing checking account
- Eligible for Priority Savings
- Minimum deposit to open: $20
- Monthly service charge $0 (with combined balance of $35,000, or $22/mo.)[[#12]]
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and 12 months of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- A Priority Banking[[SM]] Personal Checking Account is required. Banking services and special benefits depend upon the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if the account is closed or converted to another type of account. The Priority Banking PlanSM is available only for personal accounts. (For Businesses, the Priority Banking Plan for Business is available.) Please see Priority Banking Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
Safe Deposit Box. Rental is based upon availability. Limit of one safe deposit box per Priority Checking account.Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency. Requires annual rent to be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank Checking or Savings Account.
Incoming Wire Transfer Fee. Fee waiver applies only to incoming wire transfer directly into the Priority Banking checking account.
Official Bank Checks. The fee will be waived for one Official Bank Check per day.
Network ATM Fees. Fees waived for transactions related to the Priority Banking Checking Account made at FHB ATMs or participating network ATMs. Fees assessed by other ATM operators cannot be waived.
Preferred Credit Card APR. Subject to credit approval. Applicable to Priority Destinations®, Priority Rewards Premier World EliteSM and Cash Rewards credit card products. Additional restrictions apply.
Personal Loans. Subject to credit approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Personal and Home Equity Lines of Credit. Subject to credit approval. Discount is applied to the variable rate. There is no discount on introductory fixed rates or fixed rate locks unless otherwise indicated in a specific promotion. Home Equity Line of Credit accounts are not available in the CNMI. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Mortgage Fee Discount. Subject to loan approval and loan funding.
CD Withdrawals. An early withdrawal penalty will be imposed if you make any withdrawal (including for health-related emergencies), (1) within the first six days of opening your CD or (2) within six days of a previous withdrawal. The amount of the penalty will be described when you open the CD.
Service charges accurate as of 11/18/2021. The Combined Balance is determined by the amounts in certain accounts may be designated by you, including certain loan and line of credit accounts, as Associated Accounts. For a list of qualifying deposit accounts and other terms and conditions that may apply, please see Priority Banking Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions.