Priority Banking Platinum
When you’ve made it this far, you deserve the best.
Get top-tier banking.
Get 0.35% off lines and loans[[#7]][[, ]][[#8]]
$350 off loan administration fee[[#9]]
No annual fee on lines of credit[[#8]]
- Safe deposit box discount[[#4]]
- Free Cashier's Check[[#5]]
- ATM fees waived[[#6]]
- Personal Loan[[#7]] - Preferred rate of 0.35% below regular rates
- Personal Line of Credit or Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) - No annual fee on lines of credit and preferred rate of 0.35% off the margin of the variable rate[[#8]]
- Residential First Mortgage Loan[[#9]] - $350 off the loan administration fee
- Standard Debit Card
- And more!
- Interest bearing checking account
- Minimum opening deposit[[#10]] of $20
- Monthly Service Charge of $22 per month
- Waived with a combined balance[[#11]] of $35,000
- Waived if you have direct deposits into your Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account in the minimum aggregate amount of $4,000 per statement cycle
- Waived for customers enrolled in the Private Banking Program
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and up to 7 years of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Personal Priority Banking discounts and benefits cannot be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit. Online Bill Pay fee waiver will automatically be applied each month as long as you have a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account as of the last business day of the preceding month. Personal customers enrolling for Online Bill Pay must be 18 years or older.
To receive the benefit you must be a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer at the time of order. The benefit applies to your Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account only.
To receive the discount you must be a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer at the time of rental or at the time of each annual renewal. The annual rent must be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank account. Subject to box availability. Limit of one safe deposit box ("SDB") per Priority Banking Checking Account. You must be an owner of the SDB. The SDB contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency. For existing SDB customers, the discount will not be prorated and will apply upon the next billing.
To receive the fee waiver you must be a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer and identify yourself as such at the time of purchase. The fee is waived for one Cashier's Check per day.
Except as stated below, First Hawaiian Bank will not charge you any fees for automated teller machine (ATM) transactions against your Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account. This fee waiver does not apply to the International Transaction Fee. When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a funds transfer. These surcharges cannot be waived by First Hawaiian Bank.
Preferred rate of 0.35% below regular rates. Subject to credit approval. The discounted rate does not apply to loans secured by First Hawaiian Bank deposit accounts. For new loans, you must be enrolled as a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer when you submit your loan application. The new loan must qualify as an Associated Account. The discount cannot be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise.
Preferred rate of 0.35% off the margin of the variable rate of the line of credit (discount does not apply to fixed introductory rates or fixed rate lock advances). The preferred rate does not apply to existing lines of credit or HELOCs. Subject to credit approval. The line of credit or HELOC must qualify as an Associated Account. The preferred rate and annual fee waiver may not be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise. Valid only if you and we agree to these terms in writing as part of your line of credit agreement(s), and will continue as long as you maintain your Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account and eligible line of credit account in good standing with us. HELOCs are not available in the CNMI. To receive the discount, you must be enrolled as a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer as set forth for each line of credit product type listed as follows: (a) Personal Line of Credit: When you submit your application and (b) HELOC: By final approval of your HELOC application. For full rates, fees, and terms, see our HELOC and Personal Lines of Credit rates pages.
Subject to credit approval and loan funding. The discount applies to new Residential First Mortgage loan applications (including refinances). Applications submitted through a third-party mortgage loan origination company are not eligible. To receive this discount, you must be enrolled as a Priority Banking Platinum Checking Account customer as of the date of your initial loan application, which is the date when we have received all of the following information: (1) each applicant's name; (2) each applicant's income; (4) the subject property address; (5) and estimate of the value of the subject property and (6) the loan amount requested. The new Residential First Mortgage loan must qualify as an Associated Account. The discount cannot be combined with another promotional offer, program, or discount unless stated otherwise.
You must be at least 14 years of age to open a checking account. For customers under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of account opening. Accounts with zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically. Account Closing Fee of $75 will apply if a Personal Priority Banking Checking Account is closed or converted to a corresponding checking account (not a Priority Banking Checking Account) within 180 days of opening.
Your combined balance for your Priority Banking Plan is calculated by adding the balance of your Priority Banking Account and qualifying balances from all Associated Accounts. An Associated Account is an account that is eligible to be associated with your Priority Banking Account. Eligible types of accounts that you own in your individual capacity or as the trustee of your own revocable living trust will be automatically classified as an Associated Account. Please see the Personal Priority Banking Plan Addendum (the “Addendum”) for additional details about Associated Accounts and how your combined balance is calculated.