Streamlined, simple, ready to go
No monthly service charge with eStatements
Bank wherever, whenever
Deposit checks anytime
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and 12 months of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet to use FHB Mobile Banking and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
- A monthly fee of $5.00 will apply to accounts that elect to receive both eStatements and paper statements.
- New personal customers to the Bill Pay service receive a 2 month free trial. Any applicable fees will start to be assessed after the free trial period. To unenroll from the Bill Pay service, log in to your FHB Online account and send a Secured Message to request Bill Pay be removed. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online services for full details.