Priority Destinations[[®]] World Elite Credit Card
Travel the world the way you want on your choice of airline with no date restrictions[[#1]]
70,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 spend within first 3 months after opening a new account[[#3]]
5x Priority Miles® per $1 spent on travel for the first $6,000 spent in a calendar year (2x Priority Miles thereafter)
3x Priority Miles per $1 spent on dining (includes fast food) until 6/30/2022
2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on everyday purchases (gas, grocery[[#4]], cable TV, phone and utilities) and 1x Priority Mile per $1 spent on everything else
For more information, see Program Agreement
Enjoy more choices and more freedom
Earn unlimited Priority Miles
No foreign transaction fees[[#5]]
- Contactless. Fast, safe and secure.
- Monitor your transactions, view eStatements, and easily make card payments with FHB Online & Mobile Banking
- Fraud alerts for your protection
- Fly the airline of your choice with no date restrictions[[#1]]
- Earn unlimited Priority Miles and enjoy more choices
- Priority Miles do not expire as long as you use your card or redeem Priority Miles within a 24-month period— Learn more about our program
- Membership in Airport Lounge Access by Lounge Key. Two complimentary airport lounge visits per year ($32 per person per visit thereafter)[[#6]]
- 24-hour customer service
- Mobile wallets supported. Use your card with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay®
- Extended Warranty
- Mastercard® Global ServiceTM
- Lost luggage assistance
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident & Baggage Delay
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
There is no cap on Priority Miles, so you can earn as many Priority Miles as you want.
Your Priority Miles will remain active as long as you continue to use your Priority Destinations Mastercard for purchases or redeem your Priority Miles. Your Priority Miles will expire 2 years from your last purchase or your last redemption, whichever was most recent.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Travel and booking are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations World Elite Program Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice. For more information, see the applicable Priority Destinations World Elite Program Agreement.
Subject to credit approval. Apply for the personal Priority Destinations World Elite credit card by 12/31/21 and, if you’re approved, receive 70,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 in purchases in the first three months after opening your account.
Purchases made at department stores, superstores, discount stores, warehouse clubs are not eligible to earn 2x Priority Miles.
- For additional information regarding rates and fees, see the Priority Destinations Pricing and Terms
- Offers vary by location. Your World Elite Mastercard credit card will be charged for the cost of your visit as well as the cost of any guests you bring with you. See airport.mastercard.com or the Mastercard Airport Experiences app for more details. For a full list of the terms and conditions of use, visit airport.mastercard.com/terms-of-use.
- Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Please see the Guide to Benefits for details.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively.