Priority Destinations[[®]] World Elite Credit Card
Travel the world the way you want on your choice of airline with no date restrictions[[#1]]
50,000 bonus Priority Miles[[®]] with $3,000 spend within first 3 months after opening a new account[[#3]]
5x Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel purchases for the first $6,000 spent in a calendar year (2x Priority Miles thereafter)
2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on everyday purchases (gas, groceries, cable TV, phone, and other monthly utilities), and 1x Priority Miles per $1 spent on everything else
For more information, see Program Agreement
Enjoy more choices and more freedom
Earn unlimited Priority Miles
No foreign transaction fees
[[Pricing and Terms | /prioritydestinationsdisclosures]]
- Monitor your transactions, view eStatements, and easily make card payments with FHB Online & Mobile Banking
- Be alert! Learn more about security and fraud protection and enroll in card alerts for your account and transactions
- Fly the airline of your choice with no date restrictions[[#1]]
- Priority Miles do not expire as long as you use your card or redeem Priority Miles within a 24-month period— Learn more about our program
- Membership in Airport Lounge Access by Lounge Key. Two complimentary airport lounge visits per year ($32 per person per visit thereafter)[[#4]]
- Your card is protected by Mastercard 3D Secure 2.0! Visit our FAQs to learn more.
- Our cards are contactless and mobile wallet-ready! Use your card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®
- Extended Warranty
- Mastercard® Global ServiceTM
- Lost luggage assistance
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident & Baggage Delay
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
There is no cap on Priority Miles, so you can earn as many Priority Miles as you want.
Your Priority Miles will remain active as long as you continue to use your Priority Destinations Mastercard for purchases or redeem your Priority Miles. Your Priority Miles will expire 2 years from your last purchase or your last redemption, whichever was most recent.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Travel and booking are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- You will not earn Priority Miles for cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks, ATM withdrawals, PIN transactions, money transfers (including P2P payments), quasi cash transactions (including purchases of traveler’s checks, money orders, foreign currencies and cryptocurrencies), lease and loan payments, truck stop transactions, tax payments, gambling transactions, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, finance charges and other card-related fees. Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations World Elite Program Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank Reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See Priority Destinations World Elite Program Agreement for more information.
Subject to credit approval. Apply for the personal Priority Destinations World Elite credit card and, if you’re approved, earn 50,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 spend within the first 3 months after account opening. Your account opening date is noted on your approval letter. You’ll also earn 5x Priority Miles per $1 spent on net qualifying travel purchases for the first $6,000 per calendar year and 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel purchases thereafter. Also, earn 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on everyday purchases (gas, groceries, cable TV, phone, and other monthly utilities) and 1x Priority Mile per $1 spent on all other net qualifying purchases. Purchases made at department stores, superstores, discount stores, warehouse clubs, and gas purchases made outside of automotive gas stations are not eligible to earn 2x Priority Miles.
Offers vary by location. Your World Elite Mastercard credit card will be charged for the cost of your visit as well as the cost of any guests you bring with you. See airport.mastercard.com or the Mastercard Airport Experiences app for more details. For a full list of the terms and conditions of use, visit airport.mastercard.com/terms-of-use.
- Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Please see the Guide to Benefits for details.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.