Big projects need loans that can take you all the way from bare ground to the home you’ve always wanted.
Construction-to-Permanent Loans[[#1]] Features
- Interest-only payments during construction
- One-time loan closing for both the construction and permanent phases, saving borrowers time, money, and closing costs.
- Closing costs can be financed to include costs for architect fees, building permits, inspections, and draw fees.
Fixed, flexible financing that locks in your initial rate when you’re approved
A refinance construction loan lets you add your existing loan balance and refinance into a new loan
Buy your land and construct your home, all with one permanent financing plan
- Those planning to buy land and build within a year
- Large dollar home improvement projects
- Those who want to buy a "fixer-upper"
What is the impact of making extra payments on my Construction to Permanent Loan?
Ready to Apply?
Digital Mortgage Loan Officer
VP & Private Banking Mortgage Loan Officer
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
We're here to help.