Government program that helps homeowners refinance a mortgage in an eligible rural area
- Financing up to 100% of the appraised property value[[#1]]
- No private mortgage insurance required
- Income limits and other restrictions may apply
- See today's rates and loan terms and conditions, including payment examples
The Rural Housing Service Loan (RHS) provides borrowers the opportunity to refinance a home in eligible rural areas
- Homeowners with a property in an eligible rural area
Buyers who meet the USDA income guidelines
What is the impact of making extra payments on my mortgage debt?
Ready to Apply?
We're here to help.
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 808-643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage from your FHB checking or savings account using the Make a Payment form, or from your account at another bank by using external transfers.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?