Construction-to-Permanent Loans Refinance
Loans that can help you with remodeling, renovation or restoration projects
Construction-to-Permanent Loans[[#1]] Features
- Interest-only payments during construction
- One-time loan closing for both the construction and permanent phases, saving borrowers time, money, and closing costs.
- Closing costs can be financed to include costs for architect fees, building permits, inspections, and draw fees.
Fixed, flexible financing that locks in your initial rate when you’re approved
A refinance construction loan lets you add your existing loan balance and refinance into a new loan.
Refinance your land and construct your home, all with one permanent financing plan
- Those with land who plan to build within a year
- Large dollar home improvement projects
- Those with a "fixer-upper"
What is the impact of making extra payments on my Construction to Permanent Loan debt?
Ready to Apply?
We're here to help.