Bigger loans for bigger dreams. Live larger with a variety of fixed and adjustable refinance options.
- See today's rates and loan terms and conditions, including payment examples.
- Available for both purchase and refinance transactions.
- Choose fixed or variable rates, with no prepayment penalty.
We specialize in loans greater than $822,375
You can still save with our competitive rates
Designed for markets with high home prices
- Owner occupants, second homeowners, and investors
- Homeowners with good credit
- Many homeowners in Hawaii, where home prices are high
What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage using internal transfers or external transfers.
To make special payments, such as a principal only payment, you will need to process the transfer then send a secured message with specific instructions on how the payment should be applied. Your current month's mortgage payment must be posted to your loan and with no outstanding fees, in order to make additional principal payments.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?