The best way to maximize your savings with money market rates.
- Minimum opening deposit[[#1]] of $20
- No monthly service charge of $10 per month
- Waived if you maintain a daily balance of $1,000 or an average daily balance of $2,500; or
- Waived if you are a Personal Priority Banking customer.[[#2]]
Manage your account from anywhere with [[Online & Mobile Banking|/online-mobile-banking]][[#3]]
Get money market [[interest rates|/rates/savings-cds]]
How much do I need for emergencies?
Be prepared. Use this calculator to help find out how much you need to set aside to create an emergency fund.
How long until my savings reach my goal[[#4]]?
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
To make a deposit by mail, send your check(s) to your branch of account. Please use our branch locator to find your branch of account’s address. Please do not mail cash.
Direct deposit automatically places your paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income into your checking, savings, or Money Market account. It's convenient, secure, and saves trips to your branch.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Accounts with a zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically.
- The waiver is limited to one MaxiMizerSM account that is an Associated Account. An Associated Account is an account that is eligible to be associated with your Priority Banking Account. Eligible types of accounts that you own in your individual capacity or as the trustee of your own revocable living trust will be automatically classified as an Associated Account. Please see the Personal Priority Banking Plan Addendum (the “Addendum”) for additional details about Associated Accounts.
Personal customers enrolling for Online Bill Pay (including Popmoney) must be 18 years or older. For Priority Banking fee waivers, you must have had an open Priority Banking checking account as of the last business day of the preceding month. For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
The calculator is supplied as a courtesy only. FHB is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information that you provide or information generated by the calculator. Please check your records carefully before inputting your information into the calculator. All projected rates and results are estimates, are examples only, and are necessarily hypothetical in nature. No results are guaranteed. The output of the calculator may vary with each use and over time. The output and results should not be construed as financial, legal or tax advice, and the calculators and tools are not intended to replace the advice of qualified professionals. You should not rely on the calculator as your only source of information. You should consult with a qualified professional of your choice whenever specific advise is necessary or appropriate.