Our Institutional Investment Officers work closely with clients, investment strategists, and portfolio managers. Through comprehensive and collaborative teamwork, we help develop optimal plans consistent with investment goals and objectives. A wide variety of products are available in fixed income, equities, and structured products. Actively managed Separately Managed Accounts, mutual funds, and indexed funds complement a full menu of investment choices.
Institutional Asset Management:
- Fixed Income Strategies
- Structured Products (Equity-Linked Notes)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Strategic Models
- Bishop Street Funds
- First Hawaiian Bank Mutual Fund Models
- Investment Monitor Account (IMA) Mutual Fund Models
- PrivateInvest Separately Managed Account Platform
- Money Market Funds
If you would like to learn more about how First Hawaiian Bank’s Institutional Wealth Management can help you, please call us at (808) 525-5680.