First Hawaiian Bank’s Institutional Asset Services are designed to meet the unique needs of larger institutional clients. As a custodian, we are backed by the oldest and largest financial institution in Hawai’i. Our customized solutions are client-focused and serviced locally by our experienced staff.
Institutional Asset Services:
- Administration and General Oversight
- Custody and Settlement
- Income Collection
- Valuation & Reporting
- Contribution & Distribution Processing
- Corporate Action Processing and Proxy Voting
- Master Trust Accounting and Valuation
- Securities Lending
- Investment Management Support
- Administrator Coordination & Support
If you would like to learn more about how First Hawaiian Bank’s Institutional Advisory Services can help you, please call us at (808) 525-7027.