Trust Real Estate Services
Assure your real estate assets deliver benefits now and in the future.
Get worry-free management of your property
Real estate often constitutes a significant portion of the assets held in trust by charitable organizations, individuals and families. These assets can be commercial or residential holdings, including industrial, office, or retail properties as well as multifamily dwellings, settlor residences, or land.
We’ll start with an evaluation of your property that includes an inspection, a review of its operating budget, and an assessment of its current use as well as the possibility of alternative, more strategic uses, and work with a third party property management and/or leasing team as necessary to achieve client objectives.
- Asset management: understand and meet your investment objectives; manage cash flow and expenses; provide a single source of contact
- Fiscal management: Collect all property-related income and pay all property-related expenses; distribute income and specific bequests
- Facilities and project management: conduct property inspections; complete repairs and capital improvements; manage environmental issues
- Risk management: maintain appropriate insurance coverage and process any insurance claims
- Leasing, sales and acquisitions: ensure tenant compliance; assist with lease renewals, new leases, property dispositions and acquisitions, and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Reporting and ongoing review: customizable financial and operations reporting; annual review of real estate portfolio to ensure investment objectives are being met
We’re here to help
We take care of all the details so you can focus on the more important matters of operating your business or organization and spending quality time with your family. Backed by the longevity and full-service capabilities of Hawaii’s largest bank, you know that you’re in good hands with the Trust Real Estate Services of First Hawaiian Bank.
Ready to learn more?
Our Wealth Management experts are ready to chat.
First Hawaiian Bank’s Wealth Management Group provides investment advice and financial products and services through First Hawaiian Bank. First Hawaiian Bank does not provide tax or legal advice.
|Investment advice, annuity, and insurance products are:
NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK