Priority Destinations[[®]] World Elite Business Credit Card
Travel the world the way you want on your choice of airline with no date restrictions[[#1]]
- 25,000 bonus Priority Miles[[®]] with $3,000 spend within the first 3 months after opening a new account[[#3]]
- 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases with no cap until 4/30/2023. Thereafter, 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 in spend per anniversary year, and 1x mile per $1 thereafter.
Earn unlimited Priority Miles
Enjoy more choices and more freedom
No foreign transaction fees
[[Pricing and Terms | /sites/default/files/2020-09/PandT_FHB_PriorityDestinationsBus.pdf]]
Ready to get started?
We're here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
The Priority Destinations World Elite MasterCard is a premier travel rewards credit card
There is no limit to the amount of Priority Miles your business can earn.
Your Priority Miles will remain active as long as you continue to use your Priority Destinations MasterCard for purchases or redeem your Priority Miles. Your Priority Miles will expire 2 years from your last purchase or your last redemption, whichever was most recent
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Travel bookings are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Subject to credit approval. Apply for the Priority Destinations World Elite Business Mastercard by 6/30/22 and, if you’re approved, earn 25,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 spend in purchases within the first 3 months after account opening. You will earn 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on all net qualifying purchases with no cap until 4/30/23. Thereafter, you will earn 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 in spend per anniversary year (12-month period beginning on the date of your first statement cycle) and 1x Priority Mile per $1 spent on all subsequent purchases.
- The following do not earn Priority Miles: cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks, ATM withdrawals, PIN transactions, money transfers (including P2P payments), quasi cash transactions (including purchases of traveler's checks, money orders, foreign currencies, and crypto currencies), lease and loan payments, tax payments, gambling transactions, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, finance charges, and other card-related fees. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement for more information. Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank Reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice.
- Additional benefits may change at any time. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively.