Priority Destinations[[®]] World Elite Business Credit Card
Travel the world the way you want on your choice of airline with no date restrictions[[#1]]
- 25,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 spend within first 3 months after opening a new account[[#3]]
- 2x Priority Miles® per $1 spent up to the first $50,000 spent in an anniversary year
- 1x Priority Mile per $1 spent on all subsequent purchases
Earn unlimited Priority Miles
Enjoy more choices and more freedom
No foreign transaction fees[[#4]]
Ready to get started?
We're here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
The Priority Destinations World Elite MasterCard is a premier travel rewards credit card
There is no limit to the amount of Priority Miles your business can earn.
Your Priority Miles will remain active as long as you continue to use your Priority Destinations MasterCard for purchases or redeem your Priority Miles. Your Priority Miles will expire 2 years from your last purchase or your last redemption, whichever was most recent
- Travel bookings are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Subject to credit approval. Apply for the Priority Destinations World Elite Business Credit Card, if you are approved, receive 25,000 bonus Priority Miles after spending $3,000 within the first three months after account opening.
- The following do not earn Priority Miles: cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks, ATM withdrawals, PIN transactions, money transfers (including P2P payments), quasi cash transactions (including purchases of traveler's checks, money orders, foreign currencies, and crypto currencies), lease and loan payments, tax payments, gambling transactions, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, finance charges, and other card-related fees. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement for more information. Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank Reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice.
- For additional information regarding rates and fees, see the Priority Destinations Business Pricing and Terms.
- Additional benefits may change at any time. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively.