United MileagePlus[[®]] Business Credit Card
Turn business expenses into travel.
Earn unlimited United miles with no expiration, travel with no date restrictions[[#1]]
30,000 bonus United Miles with $3,000 spend within first 3 months after opening a new account[[#3]]
2x miles per $1 spent on United tickets purchased through United ticketing channels[[#4]]
1x United mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Unlimited United miles with no expiration
Travel with no date restrictions[[#1]]
Customize employee spending limits
- Zero liability protection on unauthorized purchases
- Monitor your transactions, view eStatements, and easily make card payments with FHB Online Business
- Fraud alerts for your protection
- Stay in the know! Enroll in and manage card alerts for your account and transactions
- Mobile wallets supported. Use your card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®
Ready to get started?
We're here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
No. When you open a United Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled in the MileagePlus® Program. If you already have a MileagePlus® member number, please include it in your application.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Travel and booking are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus Program, including without limitation the Premier® Program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. MileagePlus Program participation may not be permitted in some countries. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to www.united.com.
- Subject to credit approval. Apply for the United MileagePlus Business Credit Card, and if you are approved, receive 30,000 bonus United miles after spending $3,000 within the first three months after account opening. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus miles to post to your MileagePlus account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment of bonus miles.
- Earn 2x United MileagePlus Miles per $1 spent on United tickets purchased through United ticketing channels. Earn 1x United Mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Merchant registration may affect whether a purchase is eligible to earn additional United Miles per one (1) dollar spent. Purchases made at department stores, superstores, discount stores, and warehouse clubs are not eligible to receive additional miles. United Miles have no cash value except as described in the United Program Agreement. See the United Credit Card Program Agreement for details.
- Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Additional benefits may change at any time. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.