ACH Education Center
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Welcome to the FHB ACH Education Center
National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules and Guidelines
Be sure to order the latest version of the to help you understand your responsibilities as an originator of ACH transactions and to stay abreast of the latest rule changes.
Click on any of these short informative videos to learn more about specific ACH topics.
- Basic of Originating ACH Transactions
- Authorizations for Check Conversion
- Authorizations for Consumer and Corporate Transactions
- Authorizations for Internet and Telephone initiated Transactions
- Understanding Prenotification Transactions
- Understanding Return and Notification of Change Transactions
- Understanding Reversal Transactions
- Sample ACH Credit Authorization
- Sample ACH Debit Authorization
- Sample ACH Return/NOC Report
- Listing of ACH Notification of Change Codes
- Listing of ACH Return Codes
If you should need additional assistance please contact our Cash Management Department at 808-844-3303 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
These services speed the conversion of receivables into cash and assist in the movement of funds to a control account.
These services control the disbursement of funds and minimize the time cash is idle.
Information & Control Services
These services provide timely information about the disposition of funds and increase control of how funds are used.