Mobile Deposit a Check
Deposit checks from home, work, or even at the beach just by taking a photo with the FHB Mobile app[[#1]]
Easy as 1-2-3
Depositing checks with your FHB Mobile app is simple, convenient, and secure. Make a mobile deposit in just three simple steps.
Endorse the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only”
Select your Checking Account & Enter the check amount
Take a picture of the front and back of the check then SUBMIT
- Deposit up to $20,000 daily into a checking account.
- Ensure the check appears within the rectangle shown on the screen.
- Take the photo on a contrasting solid background with good natural lighting.
- If you receive a warning message, make the recommended adjustments then submit your mobile deposit.
- After depositing your check, write the date it was mobile deposited and store your check until the funds are available in your account. Once available, you can destroy the original check.
There are no fees to use Mobile Deposit. However, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
You can deposit up to $20,000 on any single Business Day into a checking account. Deposits made on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays (HST) are considered part of the next Business Day.
Yes, you must endorse the back of the check and also write “For Mobile Deposit Only” in the endorsement section.
You can view the status of your mobile deposit and images of mobile deposited checks for up to 30 days by clicking on “Deposit” and then "View activity". Pending deposits will appear grayed out at the top of the screen. Successfully submitted deposits will say “Accepted” and the deposit will appear in your account once fully processed. If a mobile deposit is placed on hold or rejected for any reason, you will be notified via email.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
View Terms and Conditions
- You must have a mobile device with Internet and an auto focus, rear-facing camera to use mobile deposit.
Apple, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.