Quicken & QuickBooks
Stay in sync with your finances by connecting your FHB Online[[®]] account with Quicken[[®]] or QuickBooks[[®]]
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE starting 5/29/2022
We will be upgrading our core banking systems from 5/28-5/30/2022. This upgrade will require you to make changes to your Quicken or QuickBooks software. Please review the below carefully to ensure a smooth transition.
- All Direct Connect users must update your FHB accounts, then deactivate all FHB accounts by Sunday, May 29, 2022 to avoid connection issues after the conversion. You can then then reactivate your FHB accounts after 5/31.
- Express Web Connect and QuickBooks Online (QBO) will be unavailable from 5/29 – 6/7/2022. If you need to access your FHB transactions data during this period, please download all necessary transactions by Sunday, May 29, 2022.
Integration made easy
If you are looking for an easy way to connect your FHB Online account with Quicken® or QuickBooks® personal financial management software, we have you covered. There are three ways you can synch your financial information. Explore the options below to determine which method is right for you.
3 ways to connect
Download your transactions and balances from FHB Online and import them into Quicken or QuickBooks.
Express Web Connect
Let Quicken download your transactions and balances and import them for you.
Give Quicken or QuickBooks 2-way connectivity with your FHB Online account for a range of automated services.
Choose the setup guide for your Quicken or QuickBooks software
- To authorize a Quicken or Quickbooks connection to your FHB Online account, login to FHB Online and go to Settings then Security Center. Click on Connected Apps to find the new connection, then click ‘Authorize’. Once authorized, you can go back in to Quicken or Quickbooks to complete the Direct Connect process.
- While Direct Connect offers you more features, there is a fee associated with this connection method. View our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Disabling and re-enabling your account can help resolve connection issues when trying to download your transactions through Quicken or QuickBooks. Learn how to disable and re-enable your account in Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Remember, if you change your online banking password, you will have to update your credentials in Quicken or QuickBooks, or you may experience connectivity issues.
The fee for personal customers accessing FHB Online through Quicken or Quickbooks is $9.95 per month that the service is enabled. The fee for businesses accessing Quicken or Quickbooks through FHB Online Business Banking is $14.95 per month that the service is enabled (inclusive of the FHB Online Business Banking service fee; Priority Banking waivers do not apply).
There are 3 types of connections: Web Connect, Direct Connect and Express Web Connect
Web Connect is when you download a .qbo (QuickBooks) or .qfx (Quicken) file and import that file into QuickBooks or Quicken. This process does not require you to enter your FHB Online Banking user credentials in Quicken or QuickBooks.
Express Web Connect is when you connect to FHB Online Banking and provide your user credentials. However, you are not able to process any transfers or payments.
Direct Connect is when you connect to FHB Online Banking and provide your user credentials. Direct Connect is the only connection type that enables you to process transfers and Online Bill Payments via Quicken or QuickBooks. There is a fee[] to connect via Direct Connect.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?